Preservation Solutions’ Log & Beam Treatment is specially formulated to slow the drying of logs, beams and timbers. It can be used on hand-hewn, milled and hand peeled logs and timber. Wood can be treated and dried inside new construction sites. Great for use on accent logs and beams, archways, columns, railings, stairs, etc.
- Can be used on green (wet) or dry wood
- Will not darken the wood
- Enhances the natural color and grain of the wood
- Does not form a film
- Will penetrate deep into the wood
- Water-based or oil-based stains and dyes can be added to Log & Beam Treatment or applied after using Log & Beam Treatment
- Contains a UV protectant
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
The Log & Beam Treatment is easy to apply and cleans up with soap and water.
30 gallon drum Log & Beam Treatment $776.95
55 gallon drum Log & Beam Treatment $1,312.95
For drum orders, please contact us 303.642.3060 so we can arrange for shipping