SolvitolTM is an environmentally safe solvent that will make shop clean up a breeze but will not leave a smelly residue.
Solvitol Cleaning Solvent
Preservation Solutions’ Solvitol™ cleaning solvent is an environmentally safe solvent that will make shop clean up a breeze without leaving a smelly residue.
It has many uses such as:
- to remove any residue from your wood after treating with Pentacryl™ or Wood Juice™, prior to gluing or staining.
- a general cleaning agent.
- a brush cleaner (brushes can be left in the solvent without worry of the solvent evaporating away in a short time).
- a paint thinner (will slow down drying of oil paints).
Since Solvitol™ cleaning solvent has a flash point above 200°F and is not considered combustible by DOT regulations, it can be safely shipped without restrictions. Solvitol™ also has a very slow evaporation rate, making it safer to work with.
Directions & SDS
- Get Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it installed.